4.8.06

Politics Is Addition

Once again it's proven that there is no permanent friends and enemies in politics . Only permanent interest . I saw the master politician himself , Bill Clinton, campaigning for the troubled Joe Libberman who is running for the Democratic nomination for the state of Connecticut. I'm saying that this is quite a 'move' by Bubba as Joe was one of those who spoke against him during the height of Monicagate . Bubba was as cool and suave as John Travolta . I don't know who copied who . John T. or Bill C . Anyway , both are the personification of what's cool.
I always liked Bill Clinton . Sorry guys/gals . I just think he's a fun president . Flawed but fun . The other day , I was asking myself - how did he pulled it off ? Doing all those things with Monica right in the oval office! Stupid and gutsy at the same time. Clinton idolized Jack Kennedy so much that even his shenanigans he copied . Unfortunately , the press today won't let you get away with such actions . Where is Monica now ? I read that Monica is now in England studying . Back to the heading . For sure , come presidential election , Hilary will need all the help she can get . Bill will surely cash in this chip !

6 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

hey how in the hell can you knock a president that was as good a president as he was and sill get head while doing it...wish someone would do the same for bush..he might be a better president...

film critic said...

bill rocks.he is the real comeback kid !down but not out .

mckait said...

i like clinton, too. personally, i could care less who my president sleeps with as long as he can run the country as well as clinton did. flawed yes and imperfect as we all are, but he did do a rather good job of being president.

hilary? i do not think this country will elect a woman.. even women say they would not vote for a woman. i would rather she not be the candidate for that reason..

who? hell if i know..

oprah? she runs a hell of a company, and has plenty of money.. knows how to surround herself with people that are good at what they do. Also, she is rather people friendly, and we damned well need to get other countries to like us again..

i am only half joking, you know..

oprah for president!

Jen said...

Yes, I did have fun on my trip. Thanks for the comment.

coach said...

I am not sure Hillary will be the Democrats' candidate for prez. I heard Gore is very much in the running . The new Gore is much more appealing and likeable to voters .

Lee Ann said...

I would have to say that Clinton is definitely charming, whether one likes him or not! He does have charisma!