8.8.06

No Knowledge , No Problem

The news today is about Paul McCartney's latest move against his wife Heather . It said that the former Beatle changed the lock of their mansion thereby preventing Heather and daughter from entering. It forced her bodyguard to scale the wall so that the police was called to check out what's happening . It's getting nasty this divorce . No doubt the reason may be the division of wealth estimated to be around $ 500 million. The marriage is without a pre nup . Big mistake . I don't know what Paul was thinking then . That everything will stay the same . Now he has to dig dirt on her wife's past . I read that there was a nude photo taken of Heather before when she was younger and that she was a high level call girl.

Do you think it is important to tell your better half to be your past ? Hell no said my friend . What she does'nt know wont hurt her . I guess he's right . Anyways , they are no celebs . No tabloids to dig up the past . Of couse it's better if he or she knows something from the start of the relationship . Before tying the knot so to speak. Like this newscaster from Naked News . Her boyfriend is well aware of her job which is to disrobe while reading the news . Nice job . Just make sure she does'nt take her clothes off while reading the morning papers at home in front of the kids !

9 comments:

Becky said...

Naked news anchors! What channel is that on!? Inquiring minds want to know!

mckait said...

I have no idea what Paul was thinking.. I guess he hoped that heather was another Linda? He was optimistic that one can have two great loves. I am sad for him, and fora athe little girl..

Heather? I have no feelings for, I think she should take what Paul gives her and accept it..she was part of his life for a short time. I also think he should treat this child like all of his others.. exactly the same. too bad he can't get custody.

I think it is important that a lover/ spouse know that you have had other relationships in the past.. it makes no sense to assume that one was in a cocoon until the two met. I also believe it is sensless to make it an issue.. good or bad as it might be.
We change as we grow older, for the better most often but whatever happens.. people have to be reasonable and remember that we are all on our own journeys here. Sharing details is in my opinion not necessary.

naked news sounds distracting.. i might watch if they report well and give the facts, not the spin.. ( does that EVER happen?


thank you for the kind words at my blog..

I do have other pets.. Merlin was once one of six.. ( I ran a vets clinic.. so.. ) I now have only Merlins brother Fidget and my heart, my Morgan. I also have my best pal, Duncan.. a golden / duck toller mix.
But you miss them all when they go..

have you any pets?

coach said...

I've seen the Naked News on the internet 2 yrs. ago It's cool . They report real news like they do in CNN .
What can I say abt. Paul's situ - STUPID . With that amt. of money , pre nup is a must .
That's what I did . Although it's not called pre nup ... more like pre need !

yellowdoggranny said...

i never tell potential boyfriends about my past..how many dates do you think he would want to have if he found out what happened to the last husband....
if paul is soooooo stupid to get married and not have her sign a prenup?..he deserves to lose his ass and a pile of money..that will teach him about true love ways...

Penguin said...

Naked news? eh
Paul & Heather? He was dumb for not having a pre-nup; there was only one Linda (thank goodness)
Interesting new template for blog. Why the change?

john said...

becky - n.n. is on cable since 2 yrs, ago.

kath - linda is one of a kind .
yes , i own a dog , you own a duck ! i've always wanted to own one .

coach - just like CNN. you're correct. pre need. for you or the missus ?

yellow g. - wise move . i'll do the same . what's the past is past.

penguin - i though the prev. template was weak . it's not reflective of my opinions .

Lee Ann said...

I am amazed that any celeb would not have a pre nup with the kind of $ they make.
That is sad that the divorce is turning so bad. Unfortunately that happens.
I think one should be completely honest in a relationship, but not so sure you have to tell about all of your skeletons. (Unless it is something that could harm your current mate).

Ellen said...

Poor Sir Paul. He was always one of my favorite Beatles. I was just a little kid, but I do remember the first time they came to America.
What a mess this marriage turned out to be.

Julie said...

I find it so interesting how people can be so close as lovers and then not so far down the road so distant and then so nasty. It's so sad and happens all the time.