14.6.06

Wealth


Monday and Tuesday were kind of busy really. Busy watching TV and reading the latest issues of my favorite magazines.I hope to get satellite TV soon so I can watch HBO . I heard there are a lot of cool shows like Entourage . I caught a glimpse of the new show called Windfall in network TV. It's about the lives of different lotto winners . How they handled their new found wealth and how money changed their lives. It's a good plot or plots because I'm sure the winners handled them differently.
Some time ago , I came across a documentary about real peeps who won the lotto. Some of them more than the others. It's interesting. I sometimes , I hear of lotto winners not quitting their jobs despite the windfall . Crazy . What are these peeps thinking ? If I am their boss , I will ask them to resign . How do you handle peeps who have gazilion dollars ? Would they remain motivated ?
Imagine if you win the mega lotto. I will probably spend my time travelling around the world and meeting a variety of people. Nope , I will bring them over using my jet to see my mansion . It's better .

4 comments:

coach said...

if i have a million, i want another million !

Lee Ann said...

Ok, come over to my Castle and pick me up in your private jet. We can fly back to your mansion. I will look forward to that!

john said...

coach
u want some i guess.

lee ann
agree . now wait , i really got to win the lotto !

coach said...

I predict you will win the the 649 or the super 7 !