23.6.06

New Laptop


I was excited yesterday 'cause the cable installer readied my TV for the long awaited installation. The deal was good and I should have HBO and other channels soon . It took sometime to do the job. I was busy myself doing some computer work. Talking 'bout computer work , I am not sure about my pc's capabilities . I want to try you tube work on some video clips but I'm not sure how to do it. I'll try to learn it. I gave my son the new laptop which I am sure can handle tough stuff. My wife just bought it from Best Buy . It's supposed to be a college present once he starts going to university but I can't help but tell him about the new laptop. My son is very happy of course. He took it with him to his apartment and I'm sure bragged about the laptop to his girlfriend . My wife said I wanted to be the hero that's why I gave it in advance . Maybe.

2 comments:

coach said...

what a new laptop ! what is the brand ?

B said...

hey thanks for visiting my blog :)