28.6.06

If I Have A Billion Dollars

I'm sure you've heard the incredible donation made by billionaire Warren Buffett to the Melinda and Bill Gates Foundation . Something like $ 30 billion dollars. The biggest charitable donation ever . What would make a man do such thing ? Belief . Buffett is a believer of that ' we should not leave too much wealth to your children that they will see no need to strive '. I wonder how his kids feel? Actually , one of his grandkids was a guess by Ophra one time when she tackled the topic of super rich kids and how they spend their time. She was with the kiddo from the fame Johnson and Johnson fortune. Buffett's granddaughter was quite refreshing .She shows no trappings of enormous riches and in fact is working her way in the art business just like other peeps. Just like other peeps . I am sure she doea not have to worry whether she sells one artwork in her life !
In any case , I just find the subject of wealth interesting .If I Have A Billion Dollars ... so the song goes .

2 comments:

film critic said...

Buffett and Gates are buddy. The 2nd richest man giving to the richest man in the world ! Crazy '

coach said...

Whoa !