26.6.06

Fruits Of Summer

It was a busy weekend for the whole family. It's because it's the 1st weekend of summer . Summer is really great . I worshipped summer because of the ' long days '. You know . The sun is still up to 9 p.m..I just like the fact that you can stay in the backyard until the darkness appears. You can do a lot more stuff.
Another of ' summer treats ' are the fruits which are normally available only during summer . The strawberries are fantastics . Very soft and juicy. Bought a crate of it and some plums . In a little while, cherries will be available.We hope to do some cherry picking then . When I do that , I make sure my stomach is not full. It's because I eat cherries while I fill my basket with ' newly picked ' ones.
For now , it's strawberries a plenty. You can buy these at roadsides this time of the year. I have not experience picking strawberries but I assume it's backbreaking . It's much more fun picking fruits from a tree .




2 comments:

coach said...

cherries are the best , man. I love eating newly picked , juicy cherries too .

film critic said...

Wow . Delicious cherries . What a treat in a hot summertime weather like today.