21.6.06

Association

My wife attended the homeowners association meeting yesterday arranged by the MV Homes.
People from different locations were there. She was supposed to be back in 30 mins. time but as the door was closed in the venue where the gathering was held, she had to finished the whole thing. She missed her fav TV show while I did not have my dinner 'till 10:00 PM. The only consolatin was she won 2 raffle prizes . A t shirt and a cap. She's wondering if our son will like the cap. It's black which is cool to young peeps but has the name of the builder on it. Actually , I kinda' like it .Maybe , I 'll just keep the cap.
She said she saw the coordinator there. The tiles in our new house is screwed up. I suggest , they just change the counter ( of one of the bathroom ) rather than re tile again. Less work and cheaper .However , the counter installer and the tile installer are 2 separate contractors . In as much as it's the tile installer's fault , it should be him to do the rework. What a shame .

2 comments:

Lee Ann said...

Yes, I think you should keep the hat!

coach said...

If the cap is cool ' why not .