11.1.07

Rosie Vs. Donald

It's interesting how the Rosie O'Donnell and Donald Trumps's battle of words has caught a lot of people's interest including yours truly . It kept me glued to the TV waiting for Rosie's views on her TV show, The View every 11:00 AM and in the early evening at 7:00 PM for Trump's response to Ms. O'Donnell's tirades in Entertainment Tonight . Finally , for a recap of the blow by blow account and analysis of the 'fight' at Fox ' Greta S. show at 11:00 PM . My day is not complete if I miss any one or worse , all 3 shows . Last night , one actor said Rosie is winning the war of the world. I mean , the war of words . Another actor said otherwise .I think , both of them will end up the winner . The ratings of The View has skyrocketed while that of the new edition of The Apprentice is said to be doing alright . Just a while ago , a news report said that there's talk about reviving the now defunct Rosie O'Donnell Show . As I've said , in the end , no one loses . No one dies. After all , talk is cheap . Unlike the Iraq War !

5 comments:

mckait said...

I am a huge fan of Rosie.. and Trump has always made me feel ill.
He is such an arrogant S O B.

imho, of course.

I loved Ro's show, and her magazine, and miss both. I am thrilled that she is on the view, and I tape the first half hour each day to watch on the weekend.

Trump is so vile..ugh!

Anyway.. I am with you on this., I hate to miss what is happening too..

Also,

I agreed completely with Ro on the Clay Aiken thing with Kelly.. I thought precisely the same thing when i first heard it..

and I also thought that while Ro was away.. Walters defense of her was lukewarm at best..
shame on Barbara!

Ellen said...

Hmmmm.... but doesn't this make you wonder how much of this showdown is all for publicity?
Personally I haven't followed too much of it, as I'm not much of a fan of either one.
I have to admit that I like your take on it though.

Lee Ann said...

I am stunned this is going on...I keep reading the updates daily on MSN.com.
My thoughts were similar to Ellen's...it can only be happening for some PR, because it is hard to believe that two grown people would be acting this way! haha

Becky said...

I hadn't heard about any of it... Maybe I'm better off.

john said...

kath - same here. i am not a fan of the donald . i think he's full of himself !

ellen - thanks . nothing serious in their battle . just entertainment.

lee ann - ditto . ha,ha,hs !

becky - good 4 u . oh wait , trump just trashed condi rice . he will have no problem w/ rosie on that !