24.7.06

New Products I Bought

My friend in his visit yesterday told me about the latest inventions in the market . It's a robot maid . It's supposed to do most of what a real maid can do and without qualms . I missed that one so I check the net . Normally , I am up to date on things like this . I had a Newton handheld unit before my friends got theirs. It's what you might call the early Blackberry . I had it 10 yrs. ago and had fun with it because it cannot recognize my handwriting ! Totally useless product by Apple Computers.

Then , there's the Rhumba . What a piece of junk ! You're supposed to leave it , in the room and it will be vacuum cleaned . The real truth is , it needs your presence to move it to different spots as it get stucked . I hope this Robot Maid is as good as advertised . Remember , first is not necessarilly good !

7 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

i still have a record player...

Ty said...

I heard of this new thing . I think it's sold in Korea. Tou must know Korean language to use it !

Becky said...

I suspected the Rhomba might do that, that's why I didn't buy it! Glad, I was right about something.

Kate Michele said...

Hmmmm but can this robot maid nag at you?? cause I would think deep down the guys would miss that!!!!

Lee Ann said...

I wondered how that Rhumba worked.
Glad I didn't get one.

Foto Man said...

No one can replace a sexy Swedish Maid . Trust me .

Ellen said...

I thought the Rhumba would be a problem, and anticipated that fact before ever going ahead to buy one. It's bad enough that the vacums we use manually get caught around corners, unless you use an upright version... but then the cord always gets stuck on something. I'm with Shannon on this... I'd rather use the old fashioned one and keep the upper arms toned too.