2.7.06

Imagine The Feeling..

Imagine the feeling of the astronauts of the Discovery Shuttle. It's the nth time the launching of it has been postponed . It's the weather again , they say . It musy be a clear sky before the control team gives the OK . The CNN announcer said the peeps must be like those attending a wedding that keeps getting postponed . I tell you what . If I am the groom of that wedding , I will be long gone .
Actually , the announcer was reffering to the peeps who came all the way from different states to watch the launching . I am sure they have their hotels booked for a certain number of days only. Next time , just make sure you have plenty of allowances .
The space shuttle astronauts have !

5 comments:

coach said...

I think they should cancell the whole thing. It's a waste of money ,really.

coach said...

The Discovery will take off Tuesday !

john said...

It's on : Tuesday

Lee Ann said...

It is amazing...I once watched it from my front yard in Boca Raton (South Florida) shortly after take off. I couldn't hear it, but it was still amazing.
I hear that the ground trembles for miles around the take off site at lift off.

john said...

lea ann - That is really something to watch. You're lucky to experience that.The trembling must be quite frightening to some. Thanks for sharing this to us !