3.10.07

Shoes Galore

I have a problem.I am thinking of building a container to house my wife's shoes in one area.Normally, this is an easy job.However,this is not one of those run of the mill project.The reason is simply because my wife's shoes number to gazillion! There are shoes eveywhere in our house.The coat closet,the kitchen,the furnace room,the storage area,the garage,the laundry room and of course , her closet.I kidded my wife that now I know where my money went.I told her that if she sells her shoes,she will have enough money to buy her desired new crossover car! I assume I need a wallful of racks to house all her shoes.It's time to buy instead of built the .....shoe bank !


1 comment:

Becky said...

LOL, But she can't throw any of them away either. The day she throws them away she'll need them again, and they prolly won't even sell that kind of shoe anymore.