22.9.07

Mattel Apologizes To China ? What For ?

I was surprised to read the news that the head of Mattel, the biggest manufacturer of toys in the world, has apologized to China about the recent fiasco caused toy recalls.What the fuck ? China is poisoning our kids by the use of excessive lead in the paints for toys.Why say sorry, Barbie ? Mattel should apologize instead to all the parents and kids whose health they put in jeopardy.Mattel should be sued.China and Mattel showed negligence if not criminal wrongdoing.As of now,there are still loads of toys needing checking if not outright destruction.I hope Mattel and toy distributors won't dump these defective stuff in some Third World countries.



4 comments:

Lee Ann said...

That is CRAZY stuff!
Thank you for the happy birthday wish.
So glad you came to the party!
Have a good weekend!
~xo
Lee Ann

Becky said...

I dunno, I say all of the products we get from China are bad news. This post makes me think of Walmart and how evil they are.

john said...

lee ann - i agree.it's crazy like brittney.

becky - walmart is done. we should all boycott walmart.

Lee Ann said...

Hope you have a super weekend, but you must come visit me at the Castle and watch me dance....I am doing it just for you!
~xo
Lee Ann