28.10.07

Wildfires In San Diego.

San Diego is a wonderful paradise . A little more expensive than most of the country but awesome in beauty and weather. I went there once one a tour with my family to visit the famous San Diego Zoo , its military base and the 'old' SD with Mexican influence still very much alive.I was also in SD several times to conduct business .I found San Diego pretty laid back.One time, my business associate took me to show his 'former' home located in Ramones which is one of the area affected by the horrendous wildfire.He was separated with his 'evil' wife then but not divorced .I gathered by talking to him in our nightly conversations ( I stayed with him in his mother's condo) that he was not happy to be booted from their former home in Ramones. I wonder whether the wildfires burned his home ( or is it hers now ?) there. More importantly , whether he was happy or not . Probably , happy !


4 comments:

Ty said...

FEMA did better this time.

Lee Ann said...

I cannot believe the fires in California.
My heart goes out to those evacuated and those that have lost their homes.

Becky said...

He was probably happy! And good for him to see misfortune upon someone who did him wrong, I wish I could see the same for a few people.

yellowdoggranny said...

hooo, look who I found!...
best thing about San Diego is the zoo and a place called the old city part of town..really really cool...so how ya been?