17.9.07

Sally Field Is Alive .

I watched the Emmy Awards last night.One of the surprise winner was the long time actress Ms Sally Fields.It's nice to see her revive her career.I must admit her TV show is not appealing to me but I always see her in ostepuousis commercial.She is much admired in the industry. Two (2) Oscars for films such as Norma Rae and Places In The Heart. Ms. Fields said something in her acceptance speech which was censored.Very likely it's about the war in Iraq.Too bad the TV and the live audience missed it. By the way, why are Stephen Colbert and Jon Stewart silent about it ( the Iraq War) during the award?I remember them being very vocal about different political issues in their own TV shows.A case of no balls gentlemen?

1 comment:

Lee Ann said...

Hey John!
I thought you quit blogging.
So glad to see you. I have missed you.
Have a great week!
~xo
Lee Ann