5.3.07

Thank God It's All Over . Is It ?

Anna Nicole hugged the headlines for sometime . Even MSNBC and Fox networks devoted 3 full days of their telecast time to covering the court trial . I must admit it was very riveting television .All the characters involved in the case especially the judge were made for tv . I am glad though that it's over ! Anna Nicole was buried finally last week .
What about the paternity case ? I have enough of anything that has to do with late Anna Nicole .I can't stand another minute of her case although Entertainment Tonight and Inside Edition always have daily dosage of AN news on their programs .One thing though , the Oscars did not even include AN when a narrator cited the names with photos of industry people who passed away last year !.

2 comments:

Lee Ann said...

I find it very sad that Anna N. burial had to be prolonged.

coach said...

i hope they let her rest in peace .