13.3.07

Sweet Dreams ZZZZZ

Snoring is got to be one of the main irritants between a husband and wife . I can't really say that snoring is the cause for some to dissolve their marriages , but I won't be surprise if it is . When I was a little boy , I hear jokes and read cartoons about a hubby snoring loudly . I found out that these jokes on your better half snoring loudly are really true . Sometimes , too loud to be funny . I teased my wife of her loud snoring but she bounced it back to me . I can't really tell if I snore but my wife knows that she snores . It good that I really don't mind her loud snoring except when I am watching tv while lying on our bed . With the tv volume low , her snores drown out the tv sound completely . I cannot turn up the volume 'coz it might wake her up . That's why I put up the captioninstead. It's not the best way to watch Jay Leno believe me . You missed the punch lines most of the time !

5 comments:

Penguin said...

My husband and I are both guilty of being snorers. He says I only bother him when he can't sleep - so he puts on his noise muffling headphones :)

mckait said...

I snore when .. like now.. I have a sinus infection or a heavy cold.
He snores too... when he is lying down.. we each have our own room..\problem solved!

Lee Ann said...

That is something that can be very frustrating....makes it hard for the other person to get to sleep. I have had to go into the living room, turn on the tv and wait until I am almost asleep, then drag myself back to bed so I can fall asleep instantly.

john said...

penguin - it seems to me that the snoring was not a real bother to both of you . good .

kath - ye right . the perfect solution.

lee ann - wow . dragging yourself to bed . you must love him very much !

john said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.