4.12.06

I Get The Hint.

I'm sorry I'm not able to keep my blog updated lately . I have to do some trips . Anyway . I 'm back home to find the place all spruced up for the holidays . Of course , it's the month of December , silly me . My wife started with putting the light outside ' cos she better do it before it becomes too cold ' . Of course . She added a new one in our display this year . It's a prelit X'mas tree for outside use which she placed in the porch .That's the 1st few days of the Christmas month .
The 2nd week , she did all the interior decorating - the big X'mas tree, the stuff in the fireplace and just about every nook and coner of the house .As she was placing some decorations for the basement, she put some extra decos on the computer table . ' Why so much decorations on my computer table ' I asked her . She hesitated then replied ' That's so you won't forget my Christmas gift this year . I saw a good one at Kay's Jewellry '. I knew all these work will cost me something big !

7 comments:

Becky said...

Yes, nothing says Christmas like Jewelry! I just love decorating the house for Christmas, it's a woman thing.

yellowdoggranny said...

no tree this year for me..just a table full of all my santa claus's...just too much trouble...bah humbug..! is that the necklace for the wife? very pretty...

mckait said...

i am not a fan of jewelry..

a gift card to a bookstore.. or a new laptop .. now thats more like it! lol

somehow i doubt that you would forget her gift :)

hope you get a break from all the work soon!

Ty said...

That's a great gift for the wife .
I hope he'll let you give you an equall good or greater gift in return !

Ellen said...

No place is off limits when it comes to decorating for Christmas, and even though my time is pressed getting parties together for other people, I still go way out with my own house. Of course I regret that decision when it comes time to take it all down. Why does it feel like that process takes longer?

john said...

becky - same thinking as my wife .why am i not surprised !

y.d. - something similar actually .

kath - she bought me in advance all my x' mas gifts - all for family use . darn.

ty - i wanted the big plasma tv when it becomes available to the ge. public.

ellen - lol . i'm glad it's the wife's job !

Lee Ann said...

Merry Christmas!
Have a safe and joyful holiday!
Love,
Lee Ann