21.3.08

Obama-Wright Relationship

The talking heads cannot seem to stop talking about Obama's 'misteps'. The Rev. Wright's anti-American rant is hounding Obama up to now.Why not. He was associated with the fiery pastor for 20 years .I should say , Obama is still connected with the pastor. He won't disassociate himself with the 'racist' pastor.Now Obama made the mistake of calling his grandma a typical white woman.The more he tried to explain himself of these boo boos , the deeper he sinks.Shut your mouth Obama. No comments,no mistakes.
Only the so called intellectuals appreciated the race sppech that Obama gave in Philadelpia.The ordinary people more importantly the independents in PA,Ohio and West Virginia are not impressed.They want him to cut his ties with Wright or else they will cut his ties with him in this coming elections.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I don't think you can say anything right in politics! I know I couldn't be a politician on account of how many times a day my foot goes in my mouth.