22.12.07

Special Gift This Christmas.

This X'mas , one of the hottest gifts is a GPS navigator.Everybody seems to want one.Staple has one brand which sold out in a jiffy this Saturday.I think it is one of the greatest gadget invented the last few years.My friend rented a car when he went to Europe last month and he credited the GPS in the rented car for making his driving there flawless.My friend did not get lost inspite of his newness to the places he visited. No need for paper maps .The only thing that is wrong is when the road is under construction. He got to find another way .That's the advantage of an On Star system fitted in most GM cars.They are up to date and live.I always get a kick out of talking to the On Star live operator .Beats listening to a taped electronic voice.

2 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

I think I read where onstar is being discontinued and people are really pissed...but they would be nice...although I can't see what need I would have for it in my town of 2,000

coach said...

Everybody has a GPS now.It's now common to all Moms like a DVD player.